ANTIQUE ART AND DECORATION SL:
In compliance with article 10 Law 34/2002 July 11 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, ANTIQUE ARTE Y DECORACION SL as the owner of www.antiquearteydecoracion.com communicates the identifying data:
- Social denomination: ANTIQUE ART AND DECORATION SL
- Registered office: C/ Cedro 10, 28609 Seville the New, Madrid.
- VAT number: B87577276
Customer service hours:
From Monday to Friday: from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturdays: from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Registration data: Volume: 34813, Book: O, Folio: 82, Section: 8, Page: M 626203. Commercial Registry of Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 44, 28046 Madrid.
Legal representative: Pilar Lopez-Sepulveda
This information regulates conditions of use, limitations of liability and the obligations that users of the website www.antiquearteydecoracion.com assume and agree to respect.
Online dispute resolution. The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, in accordance with Art. 14.1 of the Regulation (EU). 524/2013, which is available at the following link:
This website uses “cookies” technology
Description: Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been visiting through said pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operational.
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used in www.antiquearteydecoracion.com. In this sense, the user can configure his browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a notice on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment whether or not to implant it on his hard drive. To do this, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to find out how to change the configuration you currently use. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects cookies from www.antiquearteydecoracion.com You will be able to browse the portal with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the Portal that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete cookies from www.antiquearteydecoracion.com implanted on your hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of your browser.
What are Cookies and how do you use the websites of www.antiquearteydecoracion.com?
- Ensure that web pages can function correctly
- Store your preferences, such as language or font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or time.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer/device and do not provide references that reveal personal data. You can access the configuration of your browser at any time to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the NOMBRE_EMPRESA websites without impeding access to the CONTENTS. However, the quality of operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences based on the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
Antique arte y decoración SL email-marketing tools use small images invisible to users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest to them.
Because they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more quickly and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the country's currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
- What are the types of cookies we can use www.antiquearteydecoracion.com ?
- Session cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
- The permanent ones expire when the objective for which they are used is met or when they are deleted manually, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so as not to have to constantly enter our password.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own Cookies and those of third parties.
- Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, by pressing buttons on social networks or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain from our Website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites
Some ANTIQUE ARTE Y DECORACION SL services may use connectors with various networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, etc. By using the social log, you authorize the social network to store a persistent cookie. This cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of ANTIQUE ARTE Y DECORACION SL services from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings, which allow you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow warning of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Below we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer™ :
If you would like additional information on how to configure detailed Cookies by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.
Shall we update our Cookies Policy?
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of ANTIQUE ARTE Y DECORACION SL or, where appropriate, of third parties that have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or to the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said contents can be understood as assigned to the User. And it is not understood to have been transferred nor is its use authorized, in any case, to the users of the Page unless said rights are obtained in writing from the legitimate owner thereof.